It was a good year on Unlikely Words, no thanks to me. Looking back over my posts for the year, it’s clear I started slacking off even before I had two good excuses. I guess my New Year’s resolution is to be a less crappy blogger.
Here are some things you might have missed:
- I used the power of my blog to make fun of my wife, which is always a good time.
- I made candied kumquats, a delicious gingery beverage, and sausages.
- I lost a talented friend.
- I had one medium-interesting thought about the presidential campaign.
- I thought a bit about Rhode Island politics and policy.
- I wrote a post with the tags bush, parenting, and torture.
- I mocked a really stupid editorial in the Providence Journal about the electoral college.
- I proposed some five-star albums from the 1990s.
- And I shared some of the remarkable memorabilia from when I was born.
Many thanks are due to AC for not only keeping this blog running single-handedly, but for really taking things up a notch, traffic-wise.
Happy New Year, everyone.